Monday, March 23, 2009

Athena's Olive Tree (Ends 4/23)



Click To Go ShoppingAthena's Olive Tree

  • Product; Category: Handmade Creations, Bath and Beauty

  • The Discount: Huge giant crazy sale!
    This is a firesale!
    I'm changing up my product line or closing down - haven't decided yet. Either way - I Have to sell sell sell everything!
    So see my sale section for $2.00 products! That's full sized soaps, salts, etc. for just $2.00!!
    If you want more than one of any item, just convo me and I'll increase the amount if I have more of them!

  • How To Get This Sale: Nothing - it's all set up. Just go to the sale section and stock up!
    Items are regularly $5 and over... so this is below wholesale!

  • End Date: 4/23 (or While supplies last)

Other Information: NONE


Click Here to go to the Shopping at this store!


Related Posts with Thumbnails