Thursday, July 23, 2009

TagsAndButtons (While supplies last or 8/28)


Click To Go ShoppingTagsAndButtons

  • The Discount:
    Since there are a lot of things going on in my life, I have to take a break, which is great news for you because I am having a super sale on my custom items until I am out of supplies!

    If you want a bigger quantity let me know and i'll set up a different listing for you.

    Normal Pricing:
    100 flatbacks or buttons $23 (Sale $19)
    100 magnets $39 (Sale $34)
    50 flatbacks or buttons $13.50 (Sale $11)
    50 magnets $20 (Sale $17)
    25 magnets $12 (Sale $10)
    15 pairs of earrings $21 (Sale $16)
    10 pairs of earrings $14 (Sale $11)

  • How To Get This Sale: Prices have been changed. So all you have to do is check out! To find out how many supplies I have left, check my shop announcement for the current counts.

  • End Date: While supplies last (or 8/28)

Other Information: None


Click Here to go to the Shopping at this store!


Related Posts with Thumbnails