Sunday, November 15, 2009

Snowflake Designs Jewelry (Ends 11/30)


Click To Go ShoppingSnowflake Designs Jewelry

  • The Discount: Through the end of November, I am offering Buy One Get One Half Off on all items in my shop. (The discount will apply to the lower priced item) Cannot be used toward Gift Certificates. Clearance items ARE included in this offer.

  • How To Get This Sale: Just send me a message (convo) ahead of time mentioning "Indie Discounts" and I will respond promptly to set up the discounted listing just for you. Or, if you prefer, simply make your purchases in the normal fashion and I will refund the discount amount to you via your Paypal account.

  • End Date: 11/30

Other Information: NONE


Click Here to go to the Shopping at this store!


Related Posts with Thumbnails