Saturday, July 24, 2010

Risky Beads (Ends 07/26)


Click To Go ShoppingRisky Beads
  • The Discount: Risky Beads' 3 year anniversary on Etsy is August 7, 2010, so I'm having an end-of-summer BOGO sale to celebrate. This is a great opportunity to get some fabulous deals and stock up on some gifts, too! Here are the rules:

    1. There's no limit to how many items you can get for free. Buy 1 or buy 10. Whatever! It's up to you! Everything, except supplies, ships free worldwide!

    2. Do NOT purchase your free item choice; request it in notes to seller at checkout. Purchased items are not refunded. I'll email you to make another freebie choice.

    3. Hand-stamped jewelry or accessories cannot be your free item. You can, however, get them for 50% off with purchase of a regularly priced item. If you choose this option, let me know via email or convo ahead of time what you want to buy, and I'll set up a listing for you with the correct pricing.

    4. Your free item must be of equal or lesser value than your item purchased. Example: if you purchase a $45 bracelet, you can get another piece for $45 or less free. If you also purchase an $8.95 pair of earrings in that order, you can choose another freebie for $8.95 or less. That's a killer deal!!!

    5. Sale ends at midnight on Monday, July 26, 2010. My mailing list subscribers knew about this sale a week ago! Want to get on the list? Email me and let me know and I'll add you asap! This sale is only valid at my Etsy venue.
  • How To Get This Sale: Purchase and request freebie(s) in notes to seller.
  • End Date: 07/26
Other Information: NONE
Click Here to go to the Shopping at this store!
Related Posts with Thumbnails