Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Glorious Memory (Ends 01/28)


Click To Go ShoppingGlorious Memory
  • The Discount: HOT DRINK SALE - 20% OFF ENTIRE INVENTORY
  • How To Get This Sale: Prices for all listings adjusted to 20% OFF.
  • End Date: 01/28
  • Other Information: This Winter is so cold. If I were to live in Washington State right now, I would be drinking so many Gingerbread lattes these days. I moved and I am living in the sunny Florida right now. It works great for me and I am thankful for it. I miss my friends in Washington State and often wonder when I'll to get get together with them at Starbucks and chat and share our latest handmade creations again.

This Winter train of thought made me think of many of you out there living in cold States. So many of you have marked many of my items as your favorites, but perhaps, the economy is making you a bit hesitant to spend. So, I decided to run a SALE this week, so you get to have the fun of creating cards, little gift books for your clients and for your own family.
Click Here to go to the Shopping at this store!
Related Posts with Thumbnails